Thursday, October 19, 2006

Ajai's Surprise Birthday Party

Here is Ajai with all his pals at his 7th birthday party. The theme was football b/c that is his ultimate favorite sport.

Boys being boys! Notice the three little babies in front wondering what in the world is wrong?


Our fam! I love this picture

When that pinata broke they didn't waste a second


He was SO surprised it was halarious. I wish I had a picture of his face but I'm sure Michelle took an amazing one. She's always there to capture the moment!

Happy Birthday buddy! We are so proud of the little man of God you are!

(Another old event that took me a long time to post)

4 comments:

Kathy said...

HAPPY BIFDAY BIG GUY!!!!

candi said...

The dancing machine loves football! What an awesome kid you have!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You're a sweet mommy, Shannon!!!! You're right--you have more blog visitors than you realize!

Unknown said...

Shannon... my picture of his face isn't that incredible... sorry!

Good pictures though - all of them are just as good as mine!!

Hopefully we'll exchange pictures soon - I'd like to get some of those from Florida too.