Thursday, February 26, 2009

Lot's of catching up!

Ajai loves jumping in the crib with Caleb every once in a while. Caleb is 8 months here and in the next few. The pictures further down he's nine months.
Doesn't this make you Tenn. folk jealous? I love the snow!

Wrestle time happens...well all the time at our house. Caleb loves it too.

Proud Daddy!



Ajai had crazy hair day at school and Donnie and I put our heads together to make his head look like this! It stayed all day!


That night we had a nerf gun fight after Caleb went to bed. We had so much fun. In the end Ajai and I teamed up against Donnie and I think he still won. We were all laughing so hard and sweating so much. I was scared going into it not knowing what pain I might endure. In the end I had a blast and realized that at this point I only have boys and if I want to enjoy them I'd better play their games!



Our sweetie pie!


He's almost standing on his own!


Caleb knows when we're taking a picture and hams it up every time. We laugh so hard.


One more mohawk shot












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Finally some updates. These are great photos.

The Rosenbaum Family said...

Great pictures! Love the nerf fight!